Last revised on: July 13, 2021
The website located at https://www.mosslane.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to Moss Lane, Inc. (“Moss Lane”, “us”, “our”, and “we”). Certain features of the Site may be subject to additional guidelines, terms, or rules, which will be posted on the Site in connection with such features. All such additional terms, guidelines, and rules are incorporated by reference into these Terms.
MOSS LANE PROVIDES SUBJECTIVE OPINIONS, RATINGS AND REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (“REVIEWS”). THESE REVIEWS ARE THE OPINION OF MOSS LANE OR ITS THIRD-PARTY CONTRIBUTORS, IN EACH CASE AS INDICATED ON THE SITE, AND MOSS LANE MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION REVIEWS, HAS BEEN REVIEWED BY ANY EXPERT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. MOSS LANE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REVIEWED WILL BE APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NEEDS OR MEET YOUR PERSONAL SATISFACTION. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE DECISION TO PURCHASE, ACQUIRE, CONSUME, OR OTHERWISE USE ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES THAT HAVE BEEN REVIEWED ON THE SITE LIES SOLELY WITH YOU. THE SITE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES.
YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS FOR HEALTH AND NUTRITION ADVICE. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY IN SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE BECAUSE OF ANY CONTENT PRESENTED ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE AND YOU SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH OR VIA THE WEBSITE FOR DIAGNOSING OR TREATING A HEALTH PROBLEM.
These terms require the use of arbitration (Section 8.2) on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
- Access to the Site
- 1.1 License. Subject to these Terms, Moss Lane grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable, limited license to use and access the Site solely for your own personal, noncommercial use.
- 1.2 Certain Restrictions. The rights granted to you in these Terms are subject to the following restrictions: (a) you shall not license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, host, or otherwise commercially exploit the Site, whether in whole or in part, or any text, photographs, images, graphics, audio, video, and other materials, including Reviews (“Content”) displayed on the Site; (b) you shall not modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the Site, or any Content; (c) you shall not access the Site in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service; and (d) except as expressly stated herein, no part of the Site, including any Content, may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means. You shall not copy, sample, publish, reprint, or otherwise use the Reviews or any portion thereof on any other Site. Unless otherwise indicated, any future release, update, or other addition to functionality of the Site shall be subject to these Terms. All copyright and other proprietary notices on the Site (or on any Content displayed on the Site) must be retained on all copies thereof.
- 1.3 Modification. Moss Lane reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site (in whole or in part) with or without notice to you. You agree that Moss Lane will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Site or any part thereof.
- 1.4 No Support or Maintenance. You acknowledge and agree that Moss Lane will have no obligation to provide you with any support or maintenance in connection with the Site.
- 1.5 Ownership. You acknowledge that all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, in the Site and its Content are owned by Moss Lane or Moss Lane’s suppliers. Neither these Terms (nor your access to the Site) transfers to you or any third party any rights, title or interest in or to such intellectual property rights, except for the limited access rights expressly set forth in Section 1.1. Moss Lane and its suppliers reserve all rights not granted in these Terms. There are no implied licenses granted under these Terms.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold Moss Lane (and its officers, employees, and agents) harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of (a) your use of the Site, (b) your violation of these Terms or (c) your violation of applicable laws or regulations. Moss Lane reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims. You agree not to settle any matter without the prior written consent of Moss Lane. Moss Lane will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
- Third-Party Links & Ads; Other Users
- 3.1 Third-Party Links & Ads. The Site may contain links to third-party websites and services, and/or display advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Links & Ads”). You use all Third-Party Links & Ads at your own risk, and should apply a suitable level of caution and discretion in doing so. When you click on any of the Third-Party Links & Ads, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Links & Ads.
- 3.2 Advertising Revenue. Moss Lane reserves the right to generate advertising revenue in connection with the display of Third-Party Links & Ads on the Site, and you acknowledge and agree that Moss Lane has no obligation to you in connection therewith (including, without limitation, any obligation to share revenue received by Moss Lane as a result of such advertising and/or your purchases related to or in connection with such advertising).
- 3.3 Other Users. Your interactions with other Site users are solely between you and such users. You agree that Moss Lane will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. If there is a dispute between you and any Site user, we are under no obligation to become involved.
- 3.4 Release. You hereby release and forever discharge Moss Lane (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or that relates directly or indirectly to, the Site (including any interactions with, or act or omission of, other Site users or any Third-Party Links & Ads). IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
- Warranty Disclaimers.THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND MOSS LANE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, ACCURACY, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE (AND OUR SUPPLIERS) MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS, OR WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CODE, COMPLETE, LEGAL, OR SAFE. IF APPLICABLE LAW REQUIRES ANY WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO NINETY (90) DAYS FROM THE DATE OF FIRST USE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Health and Wellness Information. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CONTENT LABELED AS “HEALTH” OR “WELLNESS” INFORMATION, IS PROVIDED ONLY FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES. THIS INFORMATION SHOULD NOT BE USED IN PLACE OF MEDICAL ADVICE FROM YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IF YOU HAVE HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCTS BASED ON A REVIEW OR RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION YOU OBTAIN ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AND STATEMENTS REGARDING DIETARY SUPPLEMENTS AND OTHER HEALTH OR WELLNESS PRODUCTS OR SERVICES HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL OR SEE YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER PROMPTLY. SHOULD YOU HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR 911 IMMEDIATELY. WE CANNOT CONFIRM THAT ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE SITE WILL CONFORM WITH THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON ANY PRODUCT’S PACKAGING OR LABEL. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS IF YOU HAVE HEALTH-RELATED QUESTIONS BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REVIEWED ON THE SITE. STATEMENTS REGARDING THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES REVIEWED ON THE SITE HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. YOU SHOULD NEVER DISREGARD MEDICAL ADVICE OR DELAY SEEKING MEDICAL ADVICE DUE TO ANY CONTENT PRESENTED ON THE SITE. STATEMENTS IN REVIEWS REGARDING THE “SUSTAINABILITY,” “GREEN,” OR “ORGANIC” LABEL OR STATUS OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION OR ANY OTHER AUTHORITY. MOSS LANE DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE SUSTAINABILITY OR ENVIRONMENTAL PRACTICES OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REVIEWED ON THE SITE IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, OR THAT IT MEETS THE REQUIREMENTS OF ANY THIRD-PARTY STANDARD-SETTING ORGANIZATION.
- Limitation on Liability. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL MOSS LANE (OR OUR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS, OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, EVEN IF MOSS LANE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. ACCESS TO, AND USE OF, THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK, AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR DEVICE OR COMPUTER SYSTEM, OR LOSS OF DATA RESULTING THEREFROM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT (FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION), WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF FIFTY US DOLLARS (U.S. $50). THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM WILL NOT ENLARGE THIS LIMIT. YOU AGREE THAT OUR SUPPLIERS WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Term and Termination. Subject to this Section, these Terms will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site. We may suspend or terminate your rights to use the Site at any time for any reason at our sole discretion, including for any use of the Site in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your right to access and use the Site will terminate immediately. Moss Lane will not have any liability whatsoever to you for any termination of your rights under these Terms. Even after your rights under these Terms are terminated, the following provisions of these Terms will remain in effect: Sections 1.2 through 1.5 and Sections 2 through 8.
- 8.1 Changes. These Terms are subject to occasional revision, and if we make any substantial changes, we may notify you by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any), and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on our Site. Any changes to these Terms will be effective thirty (30) calendar days following our posting of notice of the changes on our Site. These changes will be effective immediately for new users of our Site. Continued use of our Site following notice of such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- 8.2 Dispute Resolution. Please read this Arbitration Agreement carefully. It is part of your contract with Moss Lane and affects your rights. It contains procedures for MANDATORY BINDING ARBITRATION AND A CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
- Applicability of Arbitration Agreement. All claims and disputes (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief as set forth below) in connection with the Terms or the use of any product or service provided by Moss Lane that cannot be resolved informally or in small claims court shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis under the terms of this Arbitration Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed to, all arbitration proceedings shall be held in English. This Arbitration Agreement applies to you and Moss Lane, and to any subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or goods provided under the Terms.
- Notice Requirement and Informal Dispute Resolution. Before either party may seek arbitration, the party must first send to the other party a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”) describing the nature and basis of the claim or dispute, and the requested relief. A Notice to Moss Lane should be sent to the contact information set forth in Section 8.8, below. After the Notice is received, you and Moss Lane may attempt to resolve the claim or dispute informally. If you and Moss Lane do not resolve the claim or dispute within thirty (30) days after the Notice is received, either party may begin an arbitration proceeding. The amount of any settlement offer made by any party may not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator has determined the amount of the award, if any, to which either party is entitled.
- Arbitration Rules. Arbitration shall be initiated through the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”), an established alternative dispute resolution provider (“ADR Provider”) that offers arbitration as set forth in this section. If AAA is not available to arbitrate, the parties shall agree to select an alternative ADR Provider. The rules of the ADR Provider shall govern all aspects of the arbitration, including but not limited to the method of initiating and/or demanding arbitration, except to the extent such rules are in conflict with the Terms. The AAA Consumer Arbitration Rules (“Arbitration Rules”) governing the arbitration are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitration shall be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator. Any claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is less than Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) may be resolved through binding non-appearance-based arbitration, at the option of the party seeking relief. For claims or disputes where the total amount of the award sought is Ten Thousand U.S. Dollars (US $10,000.00) or more, the right to a hearing will be determined by the Arbitration Rules. Any hearing will be held in a location within 100 miles of your residence, unless you reside outside of the United States, and unless the parties agree otherwise. If you reside outside of the U.S., the arbitrator shall give the parties reasonable notice of the date, time and place of any oral hearings. Any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. If the arbitrator grants you an award that is greater than the last settlement offer that Moss Lane made to you prior to the initiation of arbitration, Moss Lane will pay you the greater of the award or $2,500.00. Each party shall bear its own costs (including attorney’s fees) and disbursements arising out of the arbitration and shall pay an equal share of the fees and costs of the ADR Provider.
- Additional Rules for Non-Appearance Based Arbitration. If non-appearance based arbitration is elected, the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or based solely on written submissions; the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration. The arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties.
- Time Limits. If you or Moss Lane pursue arbitration, the arbitration action must be initiated and/or demanded within the statute of limitations (i.e., the legal deadline for filing a claim) and within any deadline imposed under the AAA Rules for the pertinent claim.
- Authority of Arbitrator. If arbitration is initiated, the arbitrator will decide the rights and liabilities, if any, of you and Moss Lane, and the dispute will not be consolidated with any other matters or joined with any other cases or parties. The arbitrator shall have the authority to grant motions dispositive of all or part of any claim. The arbitrator shall have the authority to award monetary damages, and to grant any non-monetary remedy or relief available to an individual under applicable law, the AAA Rules, and the Terms. The arbitrator shall issue a written award and statement of decision describing the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based, including the calculation of any damages awarded. The arbitrator has the same authority to award relief on an individual basis that a judge in a court of law would have. The award of the arbitrator is final and binding upon you and Moss Lane.
- Waiver of Jury Trial. THE PARTIES HEREBY WAIVE THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL AND STATUTORY RIGHTS TO GO TO COURT AND HAVE A TRIAL IN FRONT OF A JUDGE OR A JURY, instead electing that all claims and disputes shall be resolved by arbitration under this Arbitration Agreement. Arbitration procedures are typically more limited, more efficient and less costly than rules applicable in a court and are subject to very limited review by a court. In the event any litigation should arise between you and Moss Lane in any state or federal court in a suit to vacate or enforce an arbitration award or otherwise, YOU AND MOSS LANE WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL, instead electing that the dispute be resolved by a judge.
- Waiver of Class or Consolidated Actions. ALL CLAIMS AND DISPUTES WITHIN THE SCOPE OF THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT MUST BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT ON A CLASS BASIS, AND CLAIMS OF MORE THAN ONE CUSTOMER OR USER CANNOT BE ARBITRATED OR LITIGATED JOINTLY OR CONSOLIDATED WITH THOSE OF ANY OTHER CUSTOMER OR USER.
- Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, including but not limited to the award of the arbitrator and compliance therewith, shall be strictly confidential. The parties agree to maintain confidentiality unless otherwise required by law. This paragraph shall not prevent a party from submitting to a court of law any information necessary to enforce this Agreement, to enforce an arbitration award, or to seek injunctive or equitable relief.
- Severability. If any part or parts of this Arbitration Agreement are found under the law to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such specific part or parts shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- Right to Waive. Any or all of the rights and limitations set forth in this Arbitration Agreement may be waived by the party against whom the claim is asserted. Such waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Survival of Agreement. This Arbitration Agreement will survive the termination of your relationship with Moss Lane.
- Small Claims Court. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either you or Moss Lane may bring an individual action in small claims court.
- Emergency Equitable Relief. Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may seek emergency equitable relief before a state or federal court in order to maintain the status quo pending arbitration. A request for interim measures shall not be deemed a waiver of any other rights or obligations under this Arbitration Agreement.
- Claims Not Subject to Arbitration. Notwithstanding the foregoing, claims of defamation, violation of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, and infringement or misappropriation of the other party’s patent, copyright, trademark or trade secrets shall not be subject to this Arbitration Agreement.
- Courts. In any circumstances where the foregoing Arbitration Agreement permits the parties to litigate in court, the parties hereby agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New York County, New York, for such purpose.
- 8.3 Export. The Site may be subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree not to export, reexport, or transfer, directly or indirectly, any U.S. technical data acquired from Moss Lane, or any products utilizing such data, in violation of the United States export laws or regulations.
- 8.4 Disclosures. Moss Lane is located at the address in Section 8.8. If you are a California resident, you may report complaints to the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Product of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by contacting them in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210.
- 8.5 Electronic Communications. The communications between you and Moss Lane use electronic means, whether you use the Site or send us emails, or whether Moss Lane posts notices on the Site or communicates with you via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from Moss Lane in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that Moss Lane provides to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if it were be in a hardcopy writing. The foregoing does not affect your non-waivable rights.
- 8.6 Entire Terms. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us regarding the use of the Site. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. The word “including” means “including without limitation”. If any provision of these Terms is, for any reason, held to be invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions of these Terms will be unimpaired and the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed modified so that it is valid and enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by law. Your relationship to Moss Lane is that of an independent contractor, and neither party is an agent or partner of the other. These Terms, and your rights and obligations herein, may not be assigned, subcontracted, delegated, or otherwise transferred by you without Moss Lane’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment, subcontract, delegation, or transfer in violation of the foregoing will be null and void. Moss Lane may freely assign these Terms. The terms and conditions set forth in these Terms shall be binding upon assignees.
- 8.7 Copyright/Trademark Information. Copyright © 2021 Moss Lane, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- 8.8 Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com